border-bottom property is a shorthand property for setting the width, style, and color of the bottom border of a box.
- Sets the width of the bottom border. See the
- Sets the style of the bottom border. See the
- Sets the color of the bottom border. See the
In addition, all CSS properties also accept the following CSS-wide keyword values as the sole component of their property value:
- Represents the value specified as the property's initial value.
- Represents the computed value of the property on the element's parent.
- This value acts as either
initial, depending on whether the property is inherited or not. In other words, it sets all properties to their parent value if they are inheritable or to their initial value if not inheritable.
- Initial Value
- This is based on the individual properties' values. Their initial values are as follows:
- Applies To
- All elements.
- Yes (see example)