border-bottom-width property allows you to set the width of a bottom border.
The default width for borders is
These values are explained below.
- Specifies a thin border. It is up to the user agent to determine the actual width.
- Specifies a medium width border. It is up to the user agent to determine the actual width.
- Specifies a thick border. It is up to the user agent to determine the actual width.
- Specifies the width of the border using a length value. For example,
In addition, all CSS properties also accept the following CSS-wide keyword values as the sole component of their property value:
- Represents the value specified as the property's initial value.
- Represents the computed value of the property on the element's parent.
- This value acts as either
initial, depending on whether the property is inherited or not. In other words, it sets all properties to their parent value if they are inheritable or to their initial value if not inheritable.
- Initial Value
- Applies To
- All elements.
- Yes (see example)