Portal Website Templates
The following templates have been built using Bootstrap, which is "mobile first". These templates are responsive — the layout automatically adjusts according to the viewport width.
- Download the template of your choice
- Unzip the files into your chosen directory
- Add your own content (and modify template as you wish)
- Upload to your hosting provider. If you don't have a hosting provider, try ZappyHost
Customize Your Template
Here are a few ways you can modify your HTML template.
- Add some free graphics to your template.
- Modify your template or simply add content with these HTML codes. Simply copy/paste them into your template.
- Check out these HTML examples for more ideas. You can copy and paste these too.
- Learn HTML with this HTML tutorial.
- Learn how to modify your template styles with this CSS tutorial.
- Check out our other tutorials by visiting our homepage.