speech-rate property is used in aural media (audio) to specify the speaking rate, in words per minute.
- specifies the number words per minute
- 80 words per minute
- 120 words per minute
- 180 - 200 words per minute
- 300 words per minute
- 500 words per minute
- adds 40 words per minute to the current speech rate
- subtracts 40 words per minute from the current speech rate
In addition, all CSS properties also accept the following CSS-wide keyword values as the sole component of their property value:
- Represents the value specified as the property's initial value.
- Represents the computed value of the property on the element's parent.
- This value acts as either
initial, depending on whether the property is inherited or not. In other words, it sets all properties to their parent value if they are inheritable or to their initial value if not inheritable.
- Initial Value
- Applies To
- All elements.
- CSS Level 2.1 (W3C Recommendation 07 June 2011)