page-break-inside property is used to specify page breaks in paged media.
- Neither force nor forbid a page break inside the generated box.
- Avoid a page break inside the generated box.
In addition, all CSS properties also accept the following CSS-wide keyword values as the sole component of their property value:
- Represents the value specified as the property's initial value.
- Represents the computed value of the property on the element's parent.
- This value acts as either
initial, depending on whether the property is inherited or not. In other words, it sets all properties to their parent value if they are inheritable or to their initial value if not inheritable.
- Initial Value
- Applies To
- Block level elements
- Visual, paged
- CSS Level 2.1 (W3C Recommendation 07 June 2011)