padding-bottom property is used to apply padding to the bottom side of an element.
- Allows you to specify a non-negative length value as the padding thickness. Negative values are invalid.
- Allows you to specify a non-negative percentage value as the padding thickness. Negative values are invalid.
In addition, all CSS properties also accept the following CSS-wide keyword values as the sole component of their property value:
- Represents the value specified as the property's initial value.
- Represents the computed value of the property on the element's parent.
- This value acts as either
initial, depending on whether the property is inherited or not. In other words, it sets all properties to their parent value if they are inheritable or to their initial value if not inheritable.
- Initial Value
- Applies To
CSS3 states that this property applies to all elements. However, CSS2 states
all elements except table-row-group, table-header-group, table-footer-group, table-row, table-column-group and table-column.
- Yes (see example)