Quackit Web Tutorials
Quackit teaches beginners how to create websites. We start off slowly, covering basics such as HTML and CSS. We also cover more advanced topics so that you can add more features to your website.
- Learn the basics of HTML.
- Complete list of HTML tags.
- HTML5 is the latest version of HTML.
- Copy/paste codes for your website.
- Jump-start your website with free templates.
- Quick overview to creating websites. Try the website builder if you're in a hurry.
- CSS is used to apply styles to your website.
- Complete list of CSS properties
- Explains the different types of graphics and how to prepare graphics for the web.
- Add functionality and interactivity to your web pages.
- Server-side programming/scripting environment used to build dynamic websites.
- Create dynamic websites using PHP.
- Teaches you VBScript from the ground up - starting with the basics.
- Learn the fundamentals of databases and database management systems.
- Covers everything you need to know to get started in database programming using SQL.
- Provides an overview of SQL Server - Microsoft's enterprise database management system.
- Use Microsoft Access to perform many typical database tasks such as creating databases, tables, queries, and more.
- Learn about the basics of web hosting and domain names, how to select a web site hosting provider and what to expect after you sign up with a hosting provider.
- Learn about domain names, how to register them, and how you can use them.
- Compare hosting providers with this comprehensive list of hosting providers.
- Learn about web servers and why you should use one in your development environment.
- In this tutorial, you'll learn what XML is, what it is used for, and you'll see what an XML document looks like. You'll also see the similarities between XML and HTML, but you'll see that XML and HTML serve two different purposes.
Enjoy this page?