Advertise on Quackit
Quackit is a popular website aimed at webmasters and web developers worldwide. If you are interested in advertising on Quackit, here is some information that may help you.
As of March 2013, Quackit receives over 4.5 million page views from around 2 million total visitors per month. Unique visitors are approximately 1.6 million.
Graphical ads are images that are hyperlinked to a URL of your choice. Graphical ads are available in the right and left columns.
I'm fairly flexible with image dimensions (as long as the image fits). Pricing will be adjusted according to the size.
Prices for common image dimensions are as follows:
|Ad Size||Price per Month|
Smaller images (125x125 and 160x90) should not be bigger than 15K each. Larger images (160x600) must not be bigger than 50K in size. Images should be either GIF, JPEG, or PNG format.
Points to Note
- All ads are site-wide - they appear on every page on the desktop site (with the possible exception of specialty pages that do not contain advertising).
- Ads appear under the Google AdSense ads.
- If there is more than one ad in a column, those ads' position will rotate with each other. For example, let's say there are two ads in the left column - "ad 1" and "ad 2". Assuming the website receives 4 million page views, "ad 1" will appear above "ad 2" for 2 million impressions and below it for 2 million impressions. So, your ad still appears on every impression, only its position changes. Obviously, if there is only one ad, its position won't change. Also note that the Google AdSense ads are not included in the rotator.
- There is a limit of two ads per rotator (i.e. two ads in the left column and two ads in the right column).
- Prices are in US Dollars.
- All links are no-followed.
- No ads for adult content or warez sites please.
- All ads are subject to approval.
Payment is by PayPal. Ads can be configured and tested prior to payment, but will not go live until payment has been received. Please email me at ianquackit.com and indicate which option/s you would like to go ahead with.